Gaming By Sea – Fall 2020 is still a go.
However, we have been closely watching what is happening and have updated our gamers as we receive more information.
Royal Caribbean had hoped to resume many of its cruises effective June 12, 2020 from ports in the United States. However, following CDC guidelines, they have continued their suspension of cruise operations until July 31, 2020.
|Day 1||9/27||Port Canaveral, Florida||Departs at 4:30 pm|
|Day 2||9/28||Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas||7:00 AM → 5:00 PM|
|Day 3||9/29||At Sea||All Day|
|Day 4||9/30||Cozumel, Mexico||7:00 AM → 6:00 PM|
|Day 5||10/1||Roatan, Honduras||8:00 AM → 5:00 PM|
|Day 6||10/2||Costa Maya, Mexico||7:00 AM → 3:00 PM|
|Day 7||10/3||At Sea||All Day|
|Day 8||10/4||Port Canaveral, Florida||Arrives at 6:00 AM|
Group Staterooms and Prices
Just $85 for a Week of Gaming Fun!
See more about the Gaming Fun on this cruise here.
Private Gaming Area
Conference Center (Deck 3, Forward)
Other Gaming Areas
The Seven Hearts Card Room (Deck 14, Midships Aft)
Main Dining Rooms (Decks 3, 4, and 5, Aft) during non-dining hours
Other Areas of the Ship are available, also
Included on Royal Caribbean International
- Well appointed staterooms including TV, shower/bath, hair dryer and more
- MyTime or Traditional fine dining in the main restaurants, Café Promenade and Windjammer Café casual fare, bars, lounges and more
- Broadway musicals, ice skating shows, guest entertainers, parties and parades and RCI original productions (on select ships)
- Entertainment venues including the Adventure Ocean Youth Program, mini golf, rock climbing, table tennis, inline skating, ice skating, Zipline and FlowRider (on select ships)
- Access to the fitness center, fitness classes, sports court, boxing ring, jogging track and swimming pools
- Duty Free shops and boutiques
Also available onboard are steak and seafood specialty restaurants, Chops Grille, Italian restaurant Portofino, and Johnny Rockets. Also, relax and indulge at the Vitality Spa. User fees apply.