Gaming By Sea – Spring 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19.
Our thanks to all of our great gamers who have worked with us throughout this process. We look forward to seeing all of you again in the near future.
We would also like to thank Royal Caribbean for offering cruise credits and refunds to all of our gamers.
We hope everyone stays safe and healthy through all of this and will be together again, soon.
|Day 1||3/29||Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey||Departs at 3:00 pm|
|Day 2||3/30||At Sea||All Day|
|Day 3||3/31||Port Canaveral, Florida||12:00 PM → 9:00 PM|
|Day 4||4/1||Nassau, Bahamas||1:00 PM → 10:00 PM|
|Day 5||4/2||Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas||7:00 AM → 6:00 PM|
|Day 6||4/3||At Sea||All Day|
|Day 7||4/4||At Sea||All Day|
|Day 8||4/5||Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey||Arrives at 6:00 AM|
Staterooms and Prices
Although our Group Staterooms are no longer available, there are still staterooms available on the Anthem of the Seas for our Spring 2020 cruise!
Click the button below to register for your Gaming Passes and request a stateroom hold. You will receive a full quote to review before needing to make any payments on your stateroom.
Note: Your Stateroom will be eligible to be added to our group.
Since we no longer have our fixed group prices, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a quote in advance of registering for your Gaming Passes and Stateroom Hold.
The prices below are the lowest for each type per person for available staterooms to give you an idea of the cost before you write for a quote. The total price will include taxes & fees. Also, gratuities will be charged each day of the cruise by Royal Caribbean. Both of which will be in addition to the below stateroom price. Information on those costs will be included on your quote for your review.
If you want to send an email, please let us know the following for your quote:
1) Category of Stateroom (prices are per person – not including taxes, fees, or gratuities – as of 1/3/2020 and may vary from the quote you receive):
Interior (with Virtual Balcony)
2) Number of Adults
3) Number of Children (Ages 0-12)
Just $85 for a Week of Gaming Fun!
See more about the Gaming Fun on this cruise here.
Private Gaming Area
Conference Center (Deck 13, Aft)
Other Gaming Areas
The Manhattan Room
The Library (Deck 6, Aft)
Included on Royal Caribbean International
- Well appointed staterooms including TV, shower/bath, hair dryer and more
- MyTime or Traditional fine dining in the main restaurants, Café Promenade and Windjammer Café casual fare, bars, lounges and more
- Broadway musicals, ice skating shows, guest entertainers, parties and parades and RCI original productions (on select ships)
- Entertainment venues including the Adventure Ocean Youth Program, mini golf, rock climbing, table tennis, inline skating, ice skating, Zipline and FlowRider (on select ships)
- Access to the fitness center, fitness classes, sports court, boxing ring, jogging track and swimming pools
- Duty Free shops and boutiques
Also available onboard are steak and seafood specialty restaurants, Chops Grille, Italian restaurant Portofino, and Johnny Rockets. Also, relax and indulge at the Vitality Spa. User fees apply.