|Day 1||3/29||Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey||Departs at 3:00 pm|
|Day 2||3/30||At Sea||All Day|
|Day 3||3/31||Port Canaveral, Florida||12:00 PM → 9:00 PM|
|Day 4||4/1||Nassau, Bahamas||1:00 PM → 10:00 PM|
|Day 5||4/2||Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas||7:00 AM → 6:00 PM|
|Day 6||4/3||At Sea||All Day|
|Day 7||4/4||At Sea||All Day|
|Day 8||4/5||Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey||Arrives at 6:00 AM|
Group Staterooms and Prices
Just $85 for a Week of Gaming Fun!
See more about the Gaming Fun on this cruise here.
Private Gaming Area
Conference Center (Deck 13, Aft)
Other Gaming Areas
The Library (Deck 6, Aft)
Other Areas of the Ship are available, also
Included on Royal Caribbean International
- Well appointed staterooms including TV, shower/bath, hair dryer and more
- MyTime or Traditional fine dining in the main restaurants, Café Promenade and Windjammer Café casual fare, bars, lounges and more
- Broadway musicals, ice skating shows, guest entertainers, parties and parades and RCI original productions (on select ships)
- Entertainment venues including the Adventure Ocean Youth Program, mini golf, rock climbing, table tennis, inline skating, ice skating, Zipline and FlowRider (on select ships)
- Access to the fitness center, fitness classes, sports court, boxing ring, jogging track and swimming pools
- Duty Free shops and boutiques
Also available onboard are steak and seafood specialty restaurants, Chops Grille, Italian restaurant Portofino, and Johnny Rockets. Also, relax and indulge at the Vitality Spa. User fees apply.