Gaming By Sea – Fall 2020 has been cancelled due to COVID-19
Our thanks to all of our great gamers who have worked with us throughout this process. We look forward to seeing all of you again in the near future.
We would also like to thank Royal Caribbean for offering cruise credits and refunds to all of our gamers.
We hope everyone stays safe and healthy through all of this and we’ll be together again, soon.
Check our Home Page for our upcoming 2021 events that are being planned. Be sure to follow our Facebook page, check-in on our website, and join our mailing list to stay up-to-date!
Orlando / Port Canaveral, FL to the Western Caribbean
September 27th to October 4th
on Royal Caribbean’s
Harmony of the Seas
|Day 1||9/27||Port Canaveral, Florida||Departs at 4:30 pm|
|Day 2||9/28||Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas||7:00 AM → 5:00 PM|
|Day 3||9/29||At Sea||All Day|
|Day 4||9/30||Cozumel, Mexico||7:00 AM → 6:00 PM|
|Day 5||10/1||Roatan, Honduras||8:00 AM → 5:00 PM|
|Day 6||10/2||Costa Maya, Mexico||7:00 AM → 3:00 PM|
|Day 7||10/3||At Sea||All Day|
|Day 8||10/4||Port Canaveral, Florida||Arrives at 6:00 AM|
Group Staterooms and Prices
Just $85 for a Week of Gaming Fun!
See more about the Gaming Fun on this cruise here.
Private Gaming Area
Conference Center (Deck 3, Forward)
Other Gaming Areas
The Seven Hearts Card Room (Deck 14, Midships Aft)
Main Dining Rooms (Decks 3, 4, and 5, Aft) during non-dining hours
Other Areas of the Ship are available, also
Included on Royal Caribbean International
- Well appointed staterooms including TV, shower/bath, hair dryer and more
- MyTime or Traditional fine dining in the main restaurants, Café Promenade and Windjammer Café casual fare, bars, lounges and more
- Broadway musicals, ice skating shows, guest entertainers, parties and parades and RCI original productions (on select ships)
- Entertainment venues including the Adventure Ocean Youth Program, mini golf, rock climbing, table tennis, inline skating, ice skating, Zipline and FlowRider (on select ships)
- Access to the fitness center, fitness classes, sports court, boxing ring, jogging track and swimming pools
- Duty Free shops and boutiques
Also available onboard are steak and seafood specialty restaurants, Chops Grille, Italian restaurant Portofino, and Johnny Rockets. Also, relax and indulge at the Vitality Spa. User fees apply.